Chelsea are set to dismiss boss Antonio Conte and replace him with former Barcelona Coach Luis Enrique on Tuesday, reports footballespana.
Enrique, who has also previously managed both Celta Vigo and Roma, is said to be the London club’s desired managerial replacement with Diario Sport reporting the position will become vacant imminently.
Conte’s contract at Stamford Bridge does not expire until June 2019 but there are fears he will be dismissed following the club’s back-to-back heavy defeats to Bournemouth and Watford.
Last week, the London Evening Standard also reported the 47-year-old Enrique, who is currently a free agent, will replace him.
That report also stated that former Barca and Chelsea full-back Juliano Belletti would be instilled as sporting director at the English champions.
Enrique was linked to the vacant Sevilla managerial job last month but he reportedly told the Andalucian club he did not wish to take any job in the middle of the season.
Chelsea will play the Blaugrana in the Champions League last 16, with the former midfielder potentially facing his successor Ernesto Valverde in the dugout.